记住:

Remember, the time would never stop for you.

一定要无时无刻告诉自己,提醒自己:“别把名利看得太重!”

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

YEAH!!!~~ I Pass my JPJ drving exam!!!

After being delayed for a week……
Finally……I was able 2 sit 4 my JPJ driving exam 2day tis week!
Thinking of I would never need 2 sit in tat damn hot En. Omar's car anymore……It is enough 4 me 2 be happy!
Nervous of course!
But, I m glad tat I would able 2 pass in d 1st time.
OMG!!! The weather out there was sosososo hot!
I kept sweating n sweating.
My palms were so wet n my heart was pounding fast.
Luckily, I hd Tiffany's messages 2 keep me stay calm.
She kept telling me:
Very easy d.. sup sup water nia
N I even requested her 2 gv me support!
She replied:
Haha.. stay clam.. dun panic.. gambateh.. jiayou.. add oil.. tambah minyak
When I got into the car, I started 2 be steady.
During d naik bukit, I tried my best 2 estimate d distance n location.
My front tyres did not hit d yellow line completely/perfectly.
Maybe it just hd 50% of it hit d yellow line... (But I dunno tis tat time)
When d officer gv me d hand signal 2 go down, I thought he wan he 2 get down frm d car!!!
Tat really frightened me.
But when he said:"Pergi! Pergi!"
It really gv me a big big relief.
I used 2 minutes 2 do d "naik bukit".
1 minute 4 d side parking, n 1 minute 4 d 3 points turn.
Abt d 3 points turn……it was just another "disaster"!
D car that I got is sososo shakey.
When I released d clutch slowly n gradually…… dunno why, d car suddenly reversed vry fast.
My head went blank, n of course, I stepped d brake.
N tat was when I realised tat……my reverse was not enough!
I went panic, but kept telling myself tat "It is ok."
I turned d stering almost completely 2 d right 2 get out.
Luckily……I passed.
When I knew tat I din fail……I was soooooo happy n excited.
Bcs I knew tat I would fail if I dun hv d enough skill.
When I was waiting for my turn for d "jalan raya", I sat next 2 an Indian woman.
She used d same car as mine 4 d Bhg 2 test (naik bukit, parking, 3 points turn)
Then, we started 2 chat.
She is quite small in size, n frm her appearance……I thought she was just 17.
But , when I asked for her age……do u know wat she told me?
She said she was 40!!!!!
I m just couldnt believe it!
What?! I hd just messed up a 40 years old woman to a 17 years old girl??!!!
What a shame???!!!
Waiting, waiting, n waiting...
Finally, it came 2 d masa rehat.
I went into d office 2 get some air-con.
But d air-con there just wasnt cold enough. However, compared 2 d hot weather outside, I was still prefer 2 be in indoor.
Then, abt 5 minutes later, I saw a familiar looking guy walked into d office.
At 1st, I thought it was just my hallucination.
He sat behind me, n I din even wan 2 confirm whether what I saw is true or not?
But then, when he called out my name……I knew I was right.
It was him……Chin Kai Siang!!!
"What d hell is he doing here?" Tis question popped out in my head.
But tat was a stupid question. He was there 2 sit 4 driving test too, of course.
He was so talkative n kept blabbering beside my ears.
Den I found something new abt him……He is really scared of heat.
Even when he was sitting 4 his pra-test, he adjusted d air-con too.
Wow, I mean……Is tat how a guy shud be?
Tat was more likely wat a girl would do!
After d rest, it didnt take too long 4 me 2 take my turn.
Here, I made a big mistake.
I 4got 2 put signal at d 1st round abt!
How stuppid!
But luckily, I passed in d end too!
So happy, n I m now waiting 4 my license.
I reached d center abt 10.15am n left d center abt 3.00pm.
Reached home at 3.25pm.
Tat was my journey 2day...

No comments:

Post a Comment