Woke up early in d morning (9.00am).
N feel sleepy......
I guessed tat is y i din feel any nervous at all!
Reach d skul at abt 10.10am.
N saw Pn Chiew sitting there in d hall wif all of our results in her hand!
When I got my result slip... I felt blank in my head!
Wow, straight As!!!
Tis is really totally out of my expectation!!!
Sooooooo, surprise! n SHOCK!!!
I phoned my father but he din answer!
Then when my mum reached d hall, I gave her a big hug!!!
SOSOSOSO happy!!!
Tis remembered me 6 years ago when I got my UPSR result!
Straight As too tat time, n my mum was d one there wif me!
I get good result whenever she is near beside me.
I guessed my mum really brings me good luck!
Love her n really appreciate d support tat she gave me!
I love u mum!!! n dad of course!
Haha! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment