记住:

Remember, the time would never stop for you.

一定要无时无刻告诉自己,提醒自己:“别把名利看得太重!”

Friday, September 24, 2010

Maintaining is tiring!!!

Yeah, maintain a blog is sure tiring...
(especially for someone who is lazy like me)
Things are happening around me, but i'm just too lazy to write/type and of course to update n renew my blog.
Compare to do things tat require some (or much) thinking~~, I prefer to sleep.
Yea, I love sleeping.
That's why i'm having a hard time to switch my holiday mood back to my previous studying mood.
School is reopening, the new trimester begin~~
Getting busy soon, thus gonna abandon my blog sooner or later AGAIN.
Remember what i wrote in my 1st post?
"I wonder how long would I maintain this blog."
Yeah, wondering now~~
Most friends of mine, start blogging n stopped.
I wonder if I would be one of them too...
Wondering~~
N maintaining is sure tiring...  

No comments:

Post a Comment