记住:

Remember, the time would never stop for you.

一定要无时无刻告诉自己,提醒自己:“别把名利看得太重!”

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Script Writing!!!

If you ever ask my opinion on "Basic English", I guess my 1st response will be: "Hey, that is damn boring!"
Ya, it is boring.
I mean, come on! Who would ever care about the word stress?
It will only make you sound so awkward when you are speaking in Malaysia.
Undoubtedly, Basic English is an unwelcome subject for me.
But, well, sometimes things might change.
I start to get interest when I know about our speaking test.
It is some kind of radio play.
And of course, you will need a script for that.
Wow, a script!
Script writing, it just sounds so interesting and challenging to me.
I love creative writing, and it has just provide another platform for me to “shine". (I know I might sound arrogant, but I just can't hold back my excitement for any longer.)
This will be my first script writing. Unfortunately it will be in English and not in my skilled Mandarin.
But, well, anyway, I guess I will just give it a try.
I have come out the plot.
Hope it will be an interesting story for my audience.
My lecturer for Basic English will be changed.
And I have just meet her in my tutor class.
Friendly lecturer, I think I'm gonna like her. ^^

P/s: The five characters for my radio play will be THE GREAT Miss Georgia, Amy, Detective Bob/ Bomb, Lily and Natalia. Guess which character that I'm going to play. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment