记住:

Remember, the time would never stop for you.

一定要无时无刻告诉自己,提醒自己:“别把名利看得太重!”

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

WOW~~ So surprise!!!

Just now, about 10pm, I checked my mail box.
Surprisingly, I found myself received a mail from my St.John junior Chew Zi Xin through facebook.
I was curious, so I opened it.
After I read it, I was just so surprise, excited, happy......
In the letter, it was written:
congratulations senior... 你的作品我看过了(活力少年)... 加油~

Wow, when I saw that, I was just so so so surprise.
Because in St.John, there are seldom people know my Chinese name. Almost all of them call me by English name. So, i guess in the 《活力少年二月刊》 there will be my picture. (Just guess lah)
Really, I cant wait to buy it.
Tomorrow, I will ask my dad to send me to the bookshop near my house to check whether it will be sold there.
Really~~I cant waaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiittt!
Haha^^

2 comments: